Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The return of the return of the return + New Graphist!

Ok. Motivation, motivation!
* throat clearing *

Hi you! If you are reading this message at the present time , there are three possible reasons:

1) You love the dark corners of the internet and in this case I don't want to know you.
2) You have been redirected here by a member of our sect of the chocolate and you'll never escape us.
3) You love amateur video game projects that pretend to be dead.

If you find yourself in number 3 so be happy! Because it's indeed a sign of life you have in front of you !

Between us, I'm really sorry to be so inconstant in my little informative initiatives. Especially because the Project Papyrus is in excellent health and continues to grow in the right direction.
The latest news dating a bit, I'll try to summarize some of the new things in the coming days (if I don't forget in the meantime). So stay connected.

But if I'm back on the dev-blog today it's to announce a good news. The second graphist has been found !
So let me announce that Guillaume joined the team. Welcome to him!

His main mission will be to create the backgrounds of the real world , what we needed the most to consider providing more information on the game. The first concept art is gorgeous. ;)

One of my resolutions for the new year is to communicate more about Papyrus to prepare serious things. I'll try to keep my promise this time. We have a lot of ideas so it should be a sufficient catalyst.

Stay alert. The year 2014 will be the one of the Project Papyrus !

No comments:

Post a Comment